Gudmorning bloggers. Wake up and work hard for that which you want. A lovely week.
Today i will share some of my favorite verses from the book of proverbs.
- It is better much better to have wisdom and knowledge than gold and silver.
-We may make our plans, but God has the last word.
- Pride leads to destruction, and arrogance to downfall.
- Get all the advixe you can, and you will succeed; without it you will fail.
- If you want people to like you, forgive them when they wrong you. Remembering wrongs can break up a friendship.
- Long life is a reward of the righteous; grey hair is a glorious crown.
- Listen before you answer. If you don’t ypu are being stupid and insulting.
- If you spend your time sleeping, you will be poor. Keep busy and you will have plenty to eat.
- Everyone talks about how loyal and faithful he is, but just try to find someone.
- People learn from one another, just as iron sharpens iron.
Hope you learn something from the above. Have fun reading.
August is here and am so exicited to start on my new Bible series. Are you wondering what “Bible series” means? Bible series is about sharing the word of God daily. Everyday i get to share a verse or two. These series are running for the next months till 31st December 2015. Hope I get to educate someone about God.
Today’s verse is from; Phillipans 3:13
- “Ofcourse, my brothers and sisters, I really don’t think that I have already won it; the one thing I do, however, is to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead”
I read this vers this morning and felt I needed to share. Many a times you end up blaming yourself because of a thing you have done. But think about it if you asked for forgiveness from the Lord and learn to forgive others, you are forgiven. Our God is a merciful God. Some of you have held grudges for over a year or more.Therefore, don’t hold onto something that may block your blessings and bring you unhappiness. And don’t let these worldly desires take over you. The Lord hates proud people.
Enjoy your day.