Gudmorning bloggers. Wake up and work hard for that which you want. A lovely week.
Today i will share some of my favorite verses from the book of proverbs.
- It is better much better to have wisdom and knowledge than gold and silver.
-We may make our plans, but God has the last word.
- Pride leads to destruction, and arrogance to downfall.
- Get all the advixe you can, and you will succeed; without it you will fail.
- If you want people to like you, forgive them when they wrong you. Remembering wrongs can break up a friendship.
- Long life is a reward of the righteous; grey hair is a glorious crown.
- Listen before you answer. If you don’t ypu are being stupid and insulting.
- If you spend your time sleeping, you will be poor. Keep busy and you will have plenty to eat.
- Everyone talks about how loyal and faithful he is, but just try to find someone.
- People learn from one another, just as iron sharpens iron.
Hope you learn something from the above. Have fun reading.
My August Bible series were cut short because i got so occupied to blog. Otherwise, i will soon continue. Thanks for reading my work